We love unique finds!
The distinct diversity of our décor finds from vintage to antique to new home furnishings and accessories set a precedence for a variety of decorating styles.
We will find your fabulous furnishings a new home!
OUR 2017 RETAIL SALES EVENT HAS ENDED
If you missed out on registering to be a consignor at this year’s blockbuster event, please save your items for our next event. We promise it is worth the wait!
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES! WE ARE ALSO ON FACEBOOK AT CURTAIN CALL HOME & DECOR CONSIGNMENT SALE.
Items we Accept (please read through instructions below):
- Window Treatments – we need measurements
- Decorative Furniture
- Decorative Pillows
- Comforters/Duvets/Shams – we need bedding size
- Table Skirts
- Floral Arrangements/Artificial Greenery
- Décor and More
- NO BAY WINDOW VALANCES ON BOARDS
- NO SMALL COLLECTIBLES, INDIVIDUAL GLASSWARE, PLATES, ETC.
- NO FINE CHINA OR HIGH END CRYSTAL STEMWARE
- NO CHRISTMAS ITEMS
- NO VALANCES ON BOARDS OVER 60″
- PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS OF FURNITURE PIECES YOU WISH TO CONSIGN PRIOR TO DROPPING OFF
- Items must be clean and in excellent condition.
- Print your tags OR attach sticker with your consignment number and initials to each item. We MUST have this to identify your items as we collect thousands of items during our event! IF YOU ELECT TO DO THIS AT THE STORE, WE WILL CONTINUE TO CHECK IN CONSIGNORS THAT HAVE COMPLETED THIS STEP UNTIL YOU ARE READY.
- Measurements are required for window treatments.
- Register online to establish consignment number and password. SEE BELOW.
- Registration fee of $10.00 will be due upon online registration.
- Make sure you click back to website once you have paid registration. There is a prompt to remind you. IT WILL SAY “RETURN TO MERCHANT” AT VERY BOTTOM OF PAGE. DO NOT HIT BACK TAB OR TRY TO BACK OUT. Otherwise, you will click out of site and not get your consignor number.
- Feel free to price your own items. If you prefer we price for you, we are happy to do so. Due to software restrictions, you must enter a minimum price of $1.00 per item. We will then price, print and re-tag all items.
- We are happy to discuss pricing of your items during drop off.
- Complete your inventory online, PRINT INVENTORY SHEET and bring with your items during drop off dates.
- Schedule appointment online or come in any time during our consignment acceptance dates!
- Before you take your lovely window treatments down, take a photo! We will attach the room shot with your valance or drapery to show potential buyers how beautiful your treatments are in a room setting.
- Treatments must come either pre-assembled or be assembled at store so we may hang and sell for you.
- If at all possible, please bring your bedding in a zippered bag so all pieces of set remain together.
- Be first to shop as volunteer! You may now register online or call/email us with any questions!
CURTAIN CALL IS RICHMOND’S LONGEST RUNNING HOME & DECOR CONSIGNMENT SALE! WE OFFER A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EARN INCOME WITHIN A SHORT TIME FRAME.
Click here for Consignor Homepage – this page is for returning consignors. It allows you to enter your inventory, print inventory sheet and bring with your items during drop off period
New Consignor Registration – this prompt allows you to create your consignor number.
VERY IMPORTANT: once you have successfully paid your $10.00 registration fee, scroll to BOTTOM of payment page and click on link RETURN TO MERCHANT to return to website to complete your registration!! Otherwise, you will not be able to complete the registration process. DO NOT HIT BACK TAB!
Please contact us directly at email@example.com for any inquiries.
***no refunds on registration fees***
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO NAVIGATE SOFTWARE
The software is easy to navigate. First you need to click on “New Consignor Registration“. You will enter your contact information and create a password. A consignment number will be issued to you. Once you have this, you go back to consignor instructions page and click on link just above, called “Click here for consignor homepage“. Once you enter here, look at list on left side of page and go to both of these links:
(Add items, edit already entered items, or delete items)