We love unique finds!
The distinct diversity of our décor finds from vintage to antique to new home furnishings and accessories set a precedence for a variety of decorating styles.
We will find your fabulous furnishings a new home!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR OUR FEBRUARY/MARCH 2017 EVENT. SEE BELOW!
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES! WE ARE ALSO ON FACEBOOK AT CURTAIN CALL HOME & DECOR CONSIGNMENT SALE.
Items we Accept (please read through instructions below):
- Window Treatments
- Decorative Furniture
- Decorative Pillows
- Table Skirts
- Floral Arrangements/Artificial Greenery
- Décor and More
- NO BAY WINDOW VALANCES ON BOARDS
- NO SMALL COLLECTIBLES, INDIVIDUAL GLASSWARE, PLATES, ETC.
- NO VALANCES ON BOARDS OVER 72″ BEFORE BRINGING IN
- PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS OF FURNITURE PIECES YOU WISH TO CONSIGN PRIOR TO DROPPING OFF
- Items must be clean and in excellent condition.
- Print your tags OR attach sticker with your consignment number and initials to each item. We MUST have this to identify your items as we collect thousands of items during our event! IF YOU ELECT TO DO THIS AT THE STORE, WE WILL CONTINUE TO CHECK IN CONSIGNORS THAT HAVE COMPLETED THIS STEP UNTIL YOU ARE READY.
- Measurements are required for window treatments.
- Register online to establish consignment number and password. SEE BELOW.
- Registration fee of $10.00 will be due upon online registration.
- Make sure you click back to website once you have paid registration. There is a prompt to remind you. Otherwise, you will click out of site and not get your consignor number.
- Due to software restrictions, you must enter a minimum price of $1.00 per item; however, we will price, print and tag all items. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRICE YOUR ITEMS
- Please let us know if you wish to discuss pricing of your items during drop off dates.
- Complete your inventory online, PRINT INVENTORY SHEET and bring with your items during drop off dates.
- Schedule appointment online or come in any time during our consignment acceptance dates!
- Before you take your lovely window treatments down, take a photo! We will attach the room shot with your valance or drapery to show potential buyers how beautiful your treatments are in a room setting.
- Treatments must come either pre-assembled or be assembled at store so we may hang and sell for you.
- If at all possible, please bring your bedding in a zippered bag so all pieces of set remain together.
- Be first to shop as volunteer! You may now register online or call/email us with any questions!
RICHMOND’S LONGEST RUNNING HOME & DECOR CONSIGNMENT SALE! OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EARN INCOME VERY QUICKLY WITHIN A SHORT TIME FRAME AT OUR ANNUAL CONSIGNMENT EVENT!
Click here for Consignor Homepage – this page allows you to enter your inventory and print inventory sheet you will bring with you and your items
New Consignor Registration – this prompt allows you to create your consignor number.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO NAVIGATE SOFTWARE
The software is easy to navigate. First you need to click on “New Consignor Registration“. You will enter your contact information and create a password. A consignment number will be issued to you. Once you have this, you go back to consignor instructions page and click on link just above, called “Click here for consignor homepage“. Once you enter here, look at list on left side of page and go to both of these links:
(Add items, edit already entered items, or delete items)