We love unique finds!
The distinct diversity of our décor finds from vintage to antique to new home furnishings and accessories set a precedence for a variety of decorating styles.
We will find your fabulous furnishings a new home!
Items we Accept…
- Window Treatments
- Decorative Furniture
- Decorative Pillows
- Table Skirts
- Floral Arrangements/Artificial Greenery
- Décor and More
- Items must be clean and in excellent condition. Each item must be labeled with a card, including your initials only, measurements (if window treatments, l x w), and brief description. We will price item for you; however, please let us know if you wish to discuss pricing of your items.
- Fill out attached consignment inventory sheet as well as consignor release form when bringing your items to consignor drop off. No appointment needed!
- Before you take your lovely window treatments down, take a photo! We will attach the room shot with your valance or drapery to show potential buyers how beautiful your treatments are in a room setting.
- Treatments must come either pre-assembled or be assembled at store so we may hang and sell for you.
- If at all possible, please bring your bedding in a zippered bag so all pieces of set remain together.
- We welcome volunteers, as incentive plan is offered! Please call or email us with any questions!
RICHMOND’S LONGEST RUNNING HOME & DECOR CONSIGNMENT SALE! OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EARN INCOME VERY QUICKLY WITHIN A SHORT TIME FRAME AT OUR ANNUAL CONSIGNMENT EVENT!
Drop off dates for your consignment items begins Friday, February 15, 2013. We will be accepting consingments each weekend through Sunday, March 3, 2013. Private Sale (for consignors only) is Friday evening, March 8 from 5:30 – 8:30 pm. Sale is open to public beginning March 9, 2013.
We accept cash and checks only. Due to nature of sale, no returns or exchanges accepted. Last day of our event for year 2013 is March 20th.