We love unique finds!
The distinct diversity of our décor finds from vintage to antique to new home furnishings and accessories set a precedence for a variety of decorating styles.
We will find your fabulous furnishings a new home!
New software! Online consignment registration will allow you to itemize each item and track your sales during the event.
Items we Accept…
- Window Treatments
- Decorative Furniture
- Decorative Pillows
- Table Skirts
- Floral Arrangements/Artificial Greenery
- Décor and More
- Items must be clean and in excellent condition.
- Attach sticker with your consignment number and initials on each item.
- Measurements are required for window treatments.
- Due to software restrictions, you must enter a minimum price of $1.00 per item; however, we will price, print and tag all items.
- Please let us know if you wish to discuss pricing of your items during drop off dates. For specific items, you may go ahead and price your own items.
- Register online to establish consignment number and password.
- Complete your inventory online, print inventory sheet and bring with your items during drop off dates.
- No need to set appointment, as we are at store from 1 – 5 during consignment acceptance dates!
- Before you take your lovely window treatments down, take a photo! We will attach the room shot with your valance or drapery to show potential buyers how beautiful your treatments are in a room setting.
- Treatments must come either pre-assembled or be assembled at store so we may hang and sell for you.
- If at all possible, please bring your bedding in a zippered bag so all pieces of set remain together.
- We welcome volunteers, as incentive plan is offered! Please call or email us with any questions! No need to register online to volunteer, as we welcome your call or email.
RICHMOND’S LONGEST RUNNING HOME & DECOR CONSIGNMENT SALE! OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EARN INCOME VERY QUICKLY WITHIN A SHORT TIME FRAME AT OUR ANNUAL CONSIGNMENT EVENT!
Click here for Consignor Homepage – this page allows you to enter your inventory and print inventory sheet you will bring with you and your items
New Consignor Registration – this prompt allows you to create your consignor number
Consignment drop off period has ended for all items with exception of furniture. Contact us directly for inquiries. Sale is open to public through March 22.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO NAVIGATE SOFTWARE
The software is easy to navigate. First you need to click on “New Consignor Registration“. You will enter your contact information and create a password. A consignment number will be issued to you. Once you have this, you go back to consignor instructions page and click on link just above, called “Click here for consignor homepage“. Once you enter here, look at list on left side of page and go to both of these links:
(Add items, edit already entered items, or delete items)